Thursday, December 4, 2008

Product Review: Shiseido shimmering lipstick in SL7

DEAL! A shimmery, ultra moisturizing lipstick with as much color payoff as a traditional satin finish...LOVE it.
SL7 is a slightly pinky/coraly red.
Lasting power with Nars lipliner is somewhere in the vicinity of 9 bright, moisturizing hours.

Feels almost like a cross between a balm and a lipstick in terms of lip comfort (usually I dislike lipstick, too uncomfortable). Shiseido really doesn't get a lot of credit for some of the amazing products they have.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

omgg I want that color!! lol

lelaelena said...

I'm really impressed, I've rarely found a lipstick that I like (I am a fan of a few Benefit shades though). Being an all-out gloss girl, for me to get behind a lipstick and give it high marks is truly saying something. It really feels like silk.