Thursday, December 11, 2008

GoSmile GoSmile GoSmile!

So, I got some gratis from work on tuesday, YES it was GoSmile's B1!

GOD am I excited for it to start working. Though it was hard to capture it on camera, these pictures are my before in two different lights. When you take a look at the side teeth, compared to the front, I do have some yellow discoloration (occasional smoking and coffee drinking and a whole HECK of a lot of red wine).

This was two days ago, and concentrating the application on the worst discoloration, I have started to notice a tad bit less of a contrast. Once I've actually used up the whole set I off course will do the before and after.

BUT I AM SO EXCITTTEEEDDDD!!!!

1 comment:

Askew To You said...

I'm very interested in hearing your results. I need to do something like this. I drink a ton of Diet Coke and it shows on my teeth.

Hey, have you signed up at Profnet? You can get products to review for your site. Email me from The Scented Life (I can never remember exactly what that email addres is, darn it) and I can tell you how to do it if you haven't already. :D