Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Product Review: Datura Noir by Serge Lutens


I must be the only one who smells leathery notes in this. But on me somehow it smells like that, powdery, leathery with crisp fruity notes. I feel it should be work with a boyfriend`s shirt, a leather jacket and some pink pumps. That is the outfit I see when I wear this.

Mandarin Peel, apricot, lemon flower, datura flower, tuberose, osmanthus, coconut, heliotrope, myrrh, bitter almond, vanilla, tonka bean, musk.
I mean I`m in love. This is the scent I should have work when I was in my last two years of high school, when I rode in fast cars with bad boys and partied all night. I am FAR too timid for it now. It is definitely a bad girl scent (or maybe the way it settles on me makes me want to bring out my inner bad girl). Either way, I am now officially confused.

Image courtesy of: Luckyscent.com

No comments: