Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Product Review: Baking Soda as an exfoliant


The great ladies at Makeupalley are always creative with their cosmetic quests and manymanymany of them love baking soda as a cheap exfoliant. Those that dislike it, find it too harsh and drying.

Off course I have to be the voice of dissent on this one too. Unlike other reviewers I am of the unfortunate lizard skin variety. Yeah, this stuff is too GENTLE (however when I had a small cut on the side of my nose, it stung really bad). Does not exfoliate nearly as well as I had hoped. As for mattifying it's great for that, but in the end I don't want too many items stripping my skin and driving it even more nuts than before. Yes it does a halfway job of exfoliation on me which for most people would be plenty. So another one for me to turn down.


Image courtesy of thefinalsprint.com

No comments: