Monday, October 13, 2008

Product review - Pantene Time Renewal Mask

Pantene - Pro-V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask

What it is: Treatment mask, super thick cold cream type, with a lovely florally citrusy scent. What it promises: "Dramatically quenches parched hair, leaving hair supple and restored while shielding it from damage." What I was hoping for: LOTS of moisture, frizz fighting. What I got: Frizz fighting was very good, but after having my hair drenched in Masquintense for the past month, in terms of softening the straw bush it just didn't compare. I will keep looking for a good drugstore mask. I was really hoping for tons of moisture though...
Ingredients: Water, bis-aminopropyl dimethicone, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, panthenol, panthenyl ethyl ether, fragrance, disodium EDTA, benzyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone.

Image courtesy of: meijergroceryexpress.com

No comments: