Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A formal introduction

I think it's about time I introduced myself in all my cosmetically flawed glory. However, I have a face mask on and just got out of a long bath so I am in far too positive a mood to start thinking about ALL my flaws.

Therefore I will start off with the good news - so here goes all the things I like about my physical appearance:

More...
1. My hands- They are very small, delicate, my fingers are long, the skin is almost perfect, my nails are ridiculously strong and healthy and I very rarely wear nail polish.
2. My feet- Like my hands they are tiny and delicate. They're between a 35 and 37 size usually and they're very slim. My toes are kind of wonky, but really pretty cute. Because I've always liked my feet, I have neglected the soles and any moisturizing, which really should change soon.
3. My eyebrows- The only facial feature I like. My eyebrows have good natural arches, a decent amount of thickness except toward the end and really very little unrulyness to pluck. I can honestly say it's one of the few things I'm low maintenance about. I always shape them myself, pluck out little strays when they grow out and apply brow color when making them up. That's all.

Ok, it's not a lot, but it's something.

2 comments:

allie said...

I don't know what you're talking about.
I looked at that picture and you're so quirky and cute. And I don't mean cute in that way when people say it just to make others feel better.
You're not just cute, you're gorgeous. So stop hating what god gave you.
Please.
I have that covered.

lelaelena said...

MAKEUP IS GOD'S GIFT TO ME!
W/out I am haggard