Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Upcoming posts

Here are the posts I am currently working on and you can look forward to:

Product reviews of Clairol perfect 10 color, wen by Chaz Dean cleansing conditioner-tea tree oil, Liz Earle cleanse and polish cleanser, Liz Earle brightening treatment mask, OCM cleansing method, baking soda as an at home scrub.

I plan on purchasing the following products to review: TRIA at home laser hair removal system, The solution antiaging treatment

-My philosophy of tanning, melanin, sunblock and all related issues
-Things you could do to cause zits that you never thought of
-Things you could do to worsen cellulite that you never thought of
-Body perfecting progress reports
-Tribute to Linda Evangelista
-Hair growth tips
-Makeovers and my makeup work on others
-Dr. Obagi's new no moisturizer rule and my thoughts

No comments: